With the AMICI collection, the name says it all: the high-quality leashes and collars made of particularly soft nappa leather offer maximum comfort for people and animals. Thanks to the fashionable color combinations, AMICI is also a real fashion statement and an eye-catcher on every stroll through the city!
The top and bottom of the collar made of velvety nubuck is flattering on the dog and hand and guarantees well-being even for sensitive dogs. The folded, soft edge ensures a particularly high level of comfort and prevents "cutting in". The padding on the buckle provides extra protection for your dog's neck. A nylon strap is incorporated into the core of the collar for even greater durability and tear resistance.
Practical: As a special extra, a double D-ring is incorporated for two attachment options for the leash. Details such as the perfect seam processing and the high-quality fasteners make the AMICI collars a very special dog accessory.
The collection is elaborately handcrafted and stands for the best saddlery quality "Made in Germany". The high-quality leather is dyed through, very robust and easy to care for. Thanks to the elegant color selection, AMICI offers a suitable model for every taste. For the overall look, the 3-way adjustable dog leash is available in the same colors (200 cm long) to match the collars. Simply select your favorite combination!
Healthy & Comfortable:
- particularly soft nappa leather - optimum pressure distribution thanks to the extra-wide lower layer, folded soft edge - no cutting-in, underlaid & concealed buckle
- D-ring for the leash on the buckle - smooth side on the larynx for high wearing comfort, ecological mineral tanning according to the Blue Angel evaluation bases
Extremely robust & resistant:
- 4-ply with nylon core, therefore particularly high tear resistance
- Through-dyed leather for high color fastness
- tight and carefully finished seams,
- high-quality metal parts, chrome-plated, nickel-free for maximum safety and stability
Particularly easy to care for:
- simply clean with a damp cloth - no greasing necessary
- Manufacture instead of mass-produced goods - Saddlery quality "Made in Germany"